World's Largest Capacity USB Flash Drive (so far...)


ADS so HOT which makes you EARN BIG!


↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Here comes the world's largest capacity USB Flash Drive (so far...). The Kanguru Flash Drive Max breaks new ground in portable storage with up to 64GB in a single flash drive! Whoa! That's my entire HDD!!!

It's housed in a rugged aluminum casing (check out the pic) and comes complete with a security software that also allows you to resize and format the drive into public or private partitions.

Can't wait to see this become available here in the PI. The latest I saw was a 16GB drive, about 3K. Let's see if they can come up with a flash drive surpassing the 100GB barrier, which is not impossible I should say. Meanwhile I need to scan my 4GB drive for trojans, teehee!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Huh? The website said 16GB, not 64. I want to see the 64GB one. Do they sell it?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.