10 Hottest gadgets for Pinoys

1. I-phone 3G. Globe will sell I-phones beginning August. I just hope they sell this cellphone with the newest version, not the old ones.
2. Philips MP3 recorder . For just roughly 3 ,000 pesos, this gadget is complete. It has radio, voice recording and a nice interface.
3. Laptop . Don't go with a Mac-it's just a waste of money. Go for a Sony Vios or a Panasonic or Dell laptop.
4. Flip video Camera . There's this nice gadget called Flip that's making Europeans and Americans crazy.
5. SLR Camera . Go for Canon. Nice to have.
6. Portable Playstation . Hey, even if there's Wii, Pinoys still love their PSPs.
7. Wii . Go for the Wii, not just for the excitement. It's your early morning exercise.
8. Wireless Landline phone . Go for PLDT.
9. Smart Bro or PLDT . I heard that PLDT's version can pick up signals even on high seas. Sounds very cool.
10. AOC TV/PC Monitors . Hey, is'nt nice to have an LCD monitor that picks up TV signals and that you can use as your PC monitor?

SOURCE: PinoyObserver

Subscribe now and get the latest happenings! Just click the link below:
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1550978&loc=en_US

Post a Comment

0 Comments