This is for you, my one and only love.
If I had seven days to live
And you`ll ask me what to do
I`ll spend my first six days with God
And my last day to you
On the first day,
I`d ask the Lord above
To take care for the one I love
`Coz there`s no one I`d rather have
than you my only love
I`d pray to Him the second day
To take away your tears
`Coz it will only break my heart
To see my love in tears.
The third day will be thanks-giving
For the blessings I received
He blessed me when I met you
The best girl I ever receive
The fourth day I`d be asking Him
To forgive my sins
And I may beg Him pause
For another chance to live
On the fifth day will be prayers
For all mankind
That all may find peace in their hearts
And soon will be forgiven.
A prayer for preparation
will be on the sixth day
That He may take me to heaven
And not the other way
I`ll thank God on the seventh day
`Coz I`ll pass my times with you
That before I leave this world
You`ll know how much I love you.
0 Comments
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.