My One and Only

I never seek but you have found me
I never asked for you but you came
I never knocked but you opened the door.
That’s how you entered into my life…

You showered me with so much love
You made me feel special no one has done
You brought joy and completed my life
The moment you held me in your hands…

With you I am calm and secured
With you I am strong and tough
With you I am able to bear all things
It’s the blessing of having you beside me…

No words can express how much you worth
For you are priceless and irreplaceable my dear
No one can take away my heart from you
For you are my one and only and will always be…


Post a Comment

2 Comments

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.