Now and Forever

It’s so nice to have a friend
Someone always there to understand
Every time I feel down or blue
I’m just so lucky to have you

Problems I almost wanted to cry
you’re always there telling, ” just try”
You know, this is not a lie
But without you, I think im gonna die

Secrets we’ve always shared
That even with our crushes we’ve paired
Misunderstanding without a cause…
without our friendship, it would a big lost

Thanks a lot to you my friend
Maybe you’re the one God has send
One thing I’d like you to know is that’
I’m so proud of you
Because you’re my best friend and I do
love you

Our memories I’ll always treasure
Happy times i can’t almost measure
Time will come and we have separate
ways
but please don’t forget me always

I’m longing to be with you all the time
because all I know we’re partner’s in
crime
But time has to go by
and we have to say good bye

My friend please dont cry
We still have time before we say good
bye forever

Post a Comment

0 Comments