Vindicated

For You[u know who u are]

You know what! Because of what you’ve done to my mom, I’ve already proved to myself that grades does not reflect one’s educational level, it is in the application of what you’ve learned in your education. Because of what you’ve done, it only shows one thing… you don’t deserve to be one of our relatives… you have no GOOD BREEDING! We’ve done good things to you… we only want you to be safe… we would never want bad things for our relative like you… and you know and its obvious that it is your fault all along… it only shows that you can not treat us as one of your relative… but inspite of those things I thank you still… because I learned that attitude can never be seen instantly… you need to truly and deeply know a person… through thick and thin… the person’s real self will eventually come out… I can’t really imagine that you can do what you’ve done  to my mom… your aunt… she did not do anything wrong to you… she only wants what’s best to you… what’s best to one person as a part of a FAMILY… be OPEN-MINDED… Be RIGHT-MINDED… we do not have problems like this before… just because of you… all your beautiful lies… good luck to you and may GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Well, we treated right you and trusted you whole-heartedly. It is you who turned away from us. I don’t need to elaborate those things, GOD KNOWS. I can’t believe you can create those BEAUTIFUL LIES.. you have done too much. I had never felt this way before, we are so hurt and I didn’t think that you… ny cousin.. can do those things to us… I don’t know when and how this feelings will be gone but I think it will take time and maybe it will never… I can’t imagine… that you… being a nephew… can hurt an aunt… or worst KILL.

Please listen to your conscience, think all the things you have done wrong and most importantly accept it.

All the things you have done to my mom only shows what you really are, and sad to say… what your parents are…

You have done those worst things not because of your insecurities and mental/attitude problems but because of what your father had done to you. In the end, all the bad things you have done to us will return to how your parents brought you up.

If you really felt love from your parents, you would understand that my mom have not done wrong to you, its just that you really didn’t felt how to be loved by parents.

How I wish I can forget all those things… I think its better if you forget us… it’s for the best of my family… we will be peaceful without you and anyone connected with you… you have hurt us so much and for that…. I end our relationship… you and your family will never be part of our relatives.

I realized that we should never ever give our TRUST easily… you should learn to RESPECT PEOPLE ALWAYS.

To you and your parents… BE FAIR… LEARN TO SEE THE TWO SIDES OF THE STORY!

“They condemn what they do not understand.”

“In spite of everything”

“Know thy self”

“He who does something through another does it through Himself.”

“Good Breeding”

“Farewell”

“That’s all, That’s LIFE.”

“Much in Little”

“Be true to yourself”

“Truth is GREAT and will prevail.”

I don’t need to post what really happened that day… GOD knows it anyway… I regret all the times, love and trust I have given to you… but I also thank GOD because I learned never to TRUST you and your family again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments