- Checkpoint-Friendly: Patent-pending split design separates laptop from accessories, to allow clear x-ray scanning
- Screen Size: Designed to fit 17-inch widescreen laptops
- Protection: Padded laptop section
- Organization: Includes zip-down workstation with pockets for business cards, pens, accessories and keys
- Ergonomics: Includes leather wrapped nylon handles, a non-slip, padded shoulder strap, and a trolley strap for attachment to luggage
Product Description
The Targus Zip-Thru Air Traveler case is designed to help you clear airport security without removing your laptop from your case. The results are: Quicker airport processing; Reduced risk of laptop loss, theft, or damage; Greater privacy and security. This 17-Inch case splits down the middle, isolating the laptop on one side to allow for clear x-ray scanning. The Zip-Thru Air Traveler is lightweight, offers leather-wrapped handles, and includes an ergonomic, non-slip shoulder strap and trolley strap for attachment to rolling luggage. In addition, the case includes all of the best features of Targus business cases: a dedicated file section, zip-down workstation with business card holder, pen loops, key clip and multiple accessory compartments to keep items organized.
Targus Zip-Thru Air Traveler Case for 17-Inch Laptops TBT046US
5 Comments
I haven't used this bag yet, but plan to on my next trip via air. This will make it easier to pass through security as well as keep my laptop safe and secure since I won't have to actually take the laptop out of the bag. Just unzip the center section which opens the case like a book. The two outer sections stay zipped with contents secure inside. Seems to be a quality, durable bag.
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
The product is excellent. Great price. There was a mix-up on the the size. I ordered a 17 inch and received a 15 inch. The seller (CMT) very quickly made things right. Would definitely purchase from the seller again.
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
I've used many brands and types of bags to hold my laptops. I recently retired my trusty Targus backpack and bought this zip-thru-capable case. The material is weightier than other bags I've used. The zippers and pulls are high quality. I like the leather handles and crossover padded shoulder strap. What sold this to me was the roominess. My 15.6" laptop, power cord, mini-mouse and fold-able headphones fit in the laptop section safely. The middle section holds a good chunk of paperwork, books and a clipboard. (My small digital camera and some energy bars fit in there, too!) The front section holds all my writing utensils, memory cards, flash drives, network cables, business cards and more. Love the nooks and crannies because I never know what I'll need to carry with me on a job.
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
My purchase of a 17" lap top was predicated upon the replacement of a desk top. I was surprised to find a limited number of cases large enough to accommodate it safely in a moderate price range. This case will not disappoint. It's sturdy, well designed & LIGHT.....all essential criteria for travelling with one's laptop. Haven't actually traveled with it yet; but the "unzip" feature is a terrific innovation. I would highly recommend this product. Great pricing!
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
Excellent product, but I felt I overloaded it with all the accessories I use. Plenty of space for even the largest laptop. The biggest improvement this bag needs is a pocket on the outside for the power cord. I ended up using an internal pocket for both the power cord and written files.
ReplyDeleteRating: 4 / 5
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.