Philippine Elections 2010 – Comelec proclaims 9 winning senators

Here's the official list of 9 senators of the Republic of the Philippines. The other four (4) senators will be proclaimed later.

Ramon "Bong" Revilla - 18,218,514
Jinggoy Estrada - 17,722,162
Miriam Defensor Santiago - 16,066,001
Franklin Drion - 14,770,612
Juan Ponce Enrile - 14,695,263
Pia Cayetano - 12,821,946
Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. - 12,372,118
Ralph Recto - 11,640,679
Vicente "Tito" Sotto III - 11,160,077

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I’m wondering whenever anyone knows what Canada’s immigration needs are. As an good old fart, I probably don’t possess the “skills” they want. They’ll clearly observe that I’m fleeing a were unable country, looking for decent health care.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.