My Last Three 'Wildest' Dreams

This is my first time to join a huge contest like this contest sponsored by Infolinks. I'm happy integrating Infolinks to this blog site because of their easy to use and easy to install wordpress plugin. So if you want to make easy dollars, all you need to do is head over to Infolinks.com and create a free account.

Moving on... What if I only have my last three "wildest" dreams left to dream? And what if you'd ask me what those dreams are? Well, this is your luckiest day! I will be sharing my last three "wildest" dreams now!

Moving On... I am Cool person! [heh] but it's hard to describe myself. I'm not a really loud person and sometimes I can be a really shy person especially when I just meet someone new. I love to pull some jokes to my friends, 'coz I love havin'  fun with my friends and I just wanna make 'em happy when they're around me.  I can be a serious person too, well.. it depends.. anyways, that's all about my personalities, I think?  Movin on, "I love music, I love pretty girls and I love to eat, I made this file on my mind and I am very very kind!" Well its kinda corny and a lot of originality? yeah.. when it comes to music I like alternative ones but moving on, "I like to drive fast in fancy cars and chicks dig me like chocolate bars."  I'm actually a nice guy. My worst quality is also my best. I'm very honest about what I think, say, and feel. I really LOVE music and radio seems to be the perfect venue for me to share my love.  Now... What do I wanna be when I grow up?  I dont play guitar, and still thinkin' about forming my own band. That would be cool, wouldn't it be? :D

Moving on... But, seriously! What can Infolinks do to make me happy, really really really happy?






I already stated my last two 'wildest dreams' above but will it make me happy, REALLY REALLY REALLY happy?! I don't know how to drive and I don't know how to play a guitar. Those are obviously the reasons why I consider them my 'wildest' dreams but I don't think it can make me happy, really really really happy.

But Wait, there's one more dream left to dream! [heh] I will be happy, really really happy if ever Infolinks will provide a dedicated server for all of my websites for life and Infolinks will also pay my bills for my domains for life!

Thanks Infolinks, I really don't know how to end this post but maybe I'll end it like this anyway.

Regards,


Jonathan Jacob


CEO












Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jonathan Jacob, Pinoy Nurses. Pinoy Nurses said: My Last Three ‘Wildest’ Dreams http://bit.ly/dBpIE6 [...]

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.