AthanVerse
Home
About
Contact
Home
faith
Faith
Faith
Athan
September 22, 2010
Spiritual growth occurs when faith is cultivated.
More like the Master I would live and grow,
More of His love to others I would show;
More self-denial, like His in Galilee,
More like the Master I long to ever be.
- Gabriel (from
ODB.org
)
faith
Galilee
Literature
love
odb
self denial
spiritual growth
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Search This Blog
Most Popular
Hana Kimi Taiwan(ABS-CBN) star Wu Chun wants to visit the Philippines
April 22, 2008
Ma. Paula Bianca Paz - Bb. Pilipinas 2011
April 05, 2011
Patrick Sugui – Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen Clash 2010
April 11, 2010
Contact form
0 Comments
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.