Oh, how I would love to be able to write a love letter just so you'd know how I feel. It's stupid.. this effort.. coz we both know that I'm not capable of such. But then again, who is? What else is there in this world that hasn't been said? Can I claim that only I feel this way about someone in his life? No, the sun doesn't rise for me in the morning. The beauty of the ocean's waves, they aren't inspired by my words. So how am I to justify how you make me feel and how deeply in love I am with you. I can't. But if you give me a lifetime, maybe I'll find a way.
Sh!t, I've gone astray from my original cause, which is to write you a love letter. Did I just curse there? What the.. Oh, this is all going awry. Maybe I should stop while things aren't so bad yet. Let me gather my thoughts for a little while, okay?
..
I just made you wait, didn't I? Stupid! How stupid can I get? I know you don't like waiting and how much you despise insensitivity. I know how much you'd like to have someone with "something in between his ears"; "gray matter", right? That is what you call it, right? Umm.. I know how fitting someone who is sturdy is for you, someone who can handle the emotional roller coaster, and someone who can smile at your funny mood swings. I really do try but this love letter is just making me.. wow.. a love letter can actually unhinge me. How can I do this? How can I be worthy of you when I am nothing.. just plain nothing. Did I just admit that you have mood swings? This is all so going wrong! I should've stopped when I had the chance.
Can I start over?
Umm.. wait..
And here is the greatest love letter of them all..
Love, I know we can make it. I understand the doubts and I can feel your fears.. but I also know that we love each other more than all those uncertainties. Other than that, I cannot admit to knowing anything else. If you would, please do go through this journey with me. Let us discover what life has to offer and see the beauty of it all. I would like to see the world through your eyes, but that's just another way of me saying that I would like to always be with you. The day I found my paradise, I found you.
How is this the greatest love letter of them all? Ask her.
0 Comments
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.