TV 5 Upcoming Shows for 2011

Here are the upcoming shows from the Kapatid network TV 5:

  1. Bagets

  2. Iskul Bukol

  3. Ang Utol Kong Hoodlum

  4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

  5. Babaeng Hampaslupa

  6. Bangis

  7. Limang Daliri ng Diyos

  8. P. S. I Love You

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jonathan Jacob, Pinoy Nurses. Pinoy Nurses said: TV 5 Upcoming Shows for 2011 http://bit.ly/iftvJk [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weblog here! Also your site lots up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.