I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…It’s bottled juice. Is that even possible? So I thought maybe... it's your time to grab the "pulpiest" bottled juice on earth.
I didn’t believe it the first time I heard it’s got no preservatives added. So I read the ingredients (even the fine print) and everything checked out! It really has NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED! That means it doesn’t have ingredients that may turn out to be allergens, or worse...carcinogens! Whew! Now that’s healthy goodness that tastes so good, I... know that the "pulpiest" Minute Maid will surely catch your taste.
So okay, it’s got no preservatives added. That’s really good, right? Not just because it doesn’t have those icky, harmful ingredients, but it also means... that Minute Maid, the "pulpiest" bottled juice, is the safest and healthiest juice drink for all.
So far anyone who still has a hard time believing that Minute Maid has got no preservatives added - meaning it's THAT natural, it's almost like it's plucked straight from the tree, it's just as Mother Nature wanted your orange juice to be, it's got nothing but the good stuff yes, none of those potentially toxic stuff that can harm your brain, kidneys, heart; cause tumors aargh- the list of preservatives' bad effects just go on!!! Anyway, just to prove a point on just how good Minute Maid Pulpy is 'cause it's got NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED, I'm gonna let you crave for more of Minute Maid's goodness, the "pulpiest" juice drink around by making Minute Maid my background image and posting my choice of Minute Maid video below. Yummy! Get your Minute Maid Pulpy now in all stores nationwide.
Minute Maid Pulpy Orange - It's Surprisingly Pulpy
5 Comments
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jonathan Jacob. Jonathan Jacob said: My Minute Maid Pulpy Story http://goo.gl/fb/5oxxm [...]
ReplyDeletehaven't tried minute maid... hhhm, makapagpabili nga :D
ReplyDeletesiyempre dapat try mo na din.. bili ka na... =)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that Minute Maid Pulpy is a drink real fruit juice, fizzy and refreshing. It promotes nature's best to a healthy lifestyle. Let's cheers for that.
ReplyDeleteHi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteMinute Maid is indeed a great drink for everyone! Nice blog post :)
Hopefully you could also drop me a comment or pulpy smile on my BLOG POST HERE ^_^
Blessings and Good luck.
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.