Proof of Payment:
I just got paid by Chitika for the 8th time! This time, I earned $11.62!
Chitika publishers can receive payment through PayPal.
FYI: Chitika is 100% compatible with Google Adsense! If you want to know more about how to be a Chitika Affiliate/Publisher, just click here. If you want to ADVERTISE on CHITIKA, just click here.
FYI 2: I also got my Adsense payment amounting to approximately $140.
4 Comments
Buti ka pa may nakuha na sa Chitika. ako di pa umabot ng $1 dyan. Dagdagan ko pa chitika ads ko. Magkano nga pala minimum payout?
ReplyDelete$10 minimum payout nila. tama, try mo dagdagan ads nila. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete[...] more on Ikuwaderno Promo Code Chitika, payment « Corporal Jayel Aheram, [...]
ReplyDeletehirap kumitA sa chitika. cguro dapat din dagdagan ang ref. ndi pa din me umabot sa $1.
ReplyDeletePlease note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.