Valentines Quotes 2011

When you are in love you can't fall asleep beacuse reality is better than your dreams. - Dr Suese


So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. - Romeo and Juliet


There is no remedy for love but to love more.


If I had a flower every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.


To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her  a lot and not try to understand her at all.


Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.


Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. - Robert Browning


Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone. -Titanic


If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by... - My Bestfriend's Wedding


Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But also I guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one. - Runaway Bride


I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. - Julia Roberts


In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. -Hans Nouwens


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside beacuse you're close in heart. - Kay Knudsen


Falling in love with someone isn't going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter... It's when you want to be together despite it all. That;s when you truly love another. I'm sure of it. - Unknown


It is impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion, that once it envelops you, it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think that you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasn't love you were in. There are no exit signs in love, there is only an on ramp.


A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon Mclaughlin


Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back (it's not cool). -Herbie John


Don't measure the distance, measure my love. - Unknown

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.