Why Small Businesses stay Small?

Note: This is a guest post submitted by Butch.

If you want to be rich, be lazy! It is the only way for you to delegate things. How many of you still works out your own BIR and BUSINESS PERMIT? Most of the times, this is only an escape goat for you to say that you are doing something, a justification for you not to do things you should really be doing.

Pero teka, im saving money pag ako ang naglakad nito! I agree! How much? 300? 500? O kahit 1,000.00. Think, you spent the whole day at DTI or The Munisipyo doing that para maka tipid, eh kung ginawa mo ang dapat mong trinabaho… You might have earned more than that. I remember before when my CPU broke down… na virus ata eh… ( pag na virus kayo, just return the cpu setting 1 day before sa system restore… tanggal and virus nyo). AYAN TIP YAN HA… LIBRE. NO NEED TO GET ANTI VIRUS OR MAG PA SERVICE.

You want to know what I did? I REPAIRED IT MY SELF! Ang galling ko noh… HINDI! It took me 1 whole day to reformat my CPU as a result; I wasn’t able to do what I was suppose to. Yeah, I saved 500.00 to 1,000 but if  I did follow up clients or re organized my staff or gave them an encouraging talk… maybe I earned more than what I thought I saved.

In business , you shouldn’t be selfish in getting ALL the profit. Delegate and get people! If not, it will be a see saw effect. YOU market this week…. You service or sell next week. Then the third
week… no clients. WHY? Eh walang nag market last week eh, kasi busy ka sa pagseservice at pagbebenta! Eh di ganun din.

What if… you get someone to market or to do the service or vise versa ( depende ano ang forte mo.) If you are good in marketing, then get a service guy. Nagbabayad at nababawasan ka nga, consistent naman ang cliente. Mas malaki yun!

THEN…… duplicate it, again and again and again…

If you are in a business and you do all the work, you will never grow. You do the books, repairs, errands, marketing, selling, demo etc… ay naku.
Lets say with this, you earn P100,000.00 / month from 100 clients. But if you have people that will get a portion of your profit pero mas madami naman kayo magagawa. Baka hindi lang yun ang kitain mo with less effort.

Your business will remain small if you do things yourself. Think big, plan big! Duplicate yourself in some aspects and delegate specific jobs in your business.

Teka, were not yet finish. Another reason is because when they earn money, they spend it on their selves first. Instead of expanding and investing for the business…. People immediately congratulate theirselves and buy them a monument of their success. Do I have to expound on that? Wag na magagalit sakin mga HAPON eh.. wala na bili brand new car pag natutunan ng
Pilipino to eh. At syempre, dapat mag upgrade kaagad ng cellphone…O imbitahin agad ang mga lolo at lola nyo for a party for them to see your success. Pinoy… hindi na tayo natuto… It doesn’t matter if you look poor… just don’t be poor.

Invest in man power.! Get good people! You’ll pay them more but will produce more for you!

Naway maka tulong po ang naibahagi kong ito sa inyong mga negosyo. Salamat Po.

Want to share or submit an article? Please email your article(s) at admin (at) ikuwaderno (dot) com or visit this link for details.

Post a Comment

0 Comments