How would you spend the last 7 days of your life? #last7days

KUWADERNO.com asks:


How would you spend the last 7 days of your life?

Join the discussions now!

Use our Twitter Hashtag: #last7days

Goal: magtrend sa Twitter Philippines and sana worldwide? =)

Here's our admin Nathan's answer to this question of the day!
If I had seven days to live
And you`ll ask me what to do
I`ll spend my first six days with God
And my last day to you

On the first day,
I`d ask the Lord above
To take care for the one I love
`Coz there`s no one I`d rather have
than you my only love

I`d pray to Him the second day
To take away your tears
`Coz it will only break my heart
To see my love in tears.

The third day will be thanks-giving
For the blessings I received
He blessed me when I met you
The best girl I ever receive

The fourth day I`d be asking Him
To forgive my sins
And I may beg Him pause
For another chance to live

Post a Comment

0 Comments