My 10th and 11th Chitika Earnings

I just got paid by Chitika! This time, I earned a total of  $21.34 for my February and March Revenue Share.

Below are the screenshots of my earnings:

Chitika February 2011 Earnings:


Chitika March 2011 Earnings:


Chitika publishers can receive payment through PayPal.

FYI: Chitika is 100% compatible with Google Adsense!  If you want to know more about how to be a Chitika Affiliate/Publisher,  just click here. If you want to ADVERTISE on CHITIKA, just click here.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. [...] My 10th and 11th Chitika Earnings Join our community now! www.talkph.net I just got paid by Chitika! This time, I earned a total of $ 21.34 for my February and March Revenue Share…. [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Read more on Ikuwaderno [...]

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.