I'm ___ Weeks and Craving ___ Explained



Sorry ladies, di ko po sinasadyang malaman ang idea behind sa status niyo. Pero para sa mga kagaya ko na curious, pabasa na lang.

It’s all about “Breast Cancer Awareness”

The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. The most important rule is DO NOT tell any males what the status mean, keep them guessing.

So you’ll write… I’m (your birth month) weeks and I’m craving (your birth date) !!! as your status 


Example: Feb 14th= I’m 2 weeks and craving Chocollate mints!! 


January-1week


February-2weeks


March-3weeks


April-4weeks


May-6weeks


June-8weeks


July-10weeks


August-12weeks


September-13weeks


October-14weeks


November-16weeks


December-18weeks


Days of the month:


1- Skittles


2- Starburst


3- Kit-Kat


4- M&M’s


5- Tomatoes


6- Ice Cream


7- Dairy Milk


8- Lollipop


9- Peanut Butter Cups


10- Meat Balls


11- Twizzlers


12- Bubble Gum


13- Hershey’s Kisses


14- Chocolate Mints


15- Twix


16- Cheese


17- Fudge


18- Cherry Jello


19- Banana’s


20- Pickles


21- Chicken Wings


22- Skittles


23- Gummy Bears


24- Gummy Worms


25- Strawberry Pop Tarts


26- Starburst


27- Mini Eggs


28- Kit-Kat Chunkie


29- Double Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies


30- Smarties


31- Chocolate Cake



Post a Comment

0 Comments