Bianca Roque is one of the few who actually did research on You Tube, observed VJs to get an idea on how to host and googled songs and artists on her free time. But all of this has been put to very good use. When her name was called out during the Finals Night, Bianca exclaimed, "I was shocked!!! I was called the last and the whole waiting game sort of left me hopeless already so I really couldn't believe it when they called my name."
Though she was elated she won, she was also very emotional during the announcement. "I had mixed emotions when I was on stage. I was happy beyond belief for getting the job I want and sad because the search was so much fun and it had to end."
This pretty gal has already started taping as an official MYX VJ and shares, "The first day is pretty intense. It's a whole league, like graduating from high school-college. Everyone is so good, it's pretty intimidating."
What's more amazing is that Bianca admits that she has the biggest camera/ stage fright but she figured that she should just face her fears. And good thing that she did because now she is one of the chosen VJs.
"I plan to learn as much as I can and have fun doing it. I'll try to be as light, fun and spontaneous as I can be. And once in a while surprise them with my wackyness maybe."
Her fear for being in front of the camera may seem hard to believe because once she opens her mouth to host, everything else seems to come naturally. And that's what landed her to be hailed an official MYX VJ.-abs-cbnNEWS.com
0 Comments
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.