Chino Liu Pio- MYX VJ Search 2008 Winner

As for Chino Liu Pio, this cutie might look familiar for some. Not only did he appear in Hale's video "Kahit Pa," but he is actually Hale's biggest fan being lead singer Champ's younger brother! No wonder being in the entertainment business is in his blood. But though he loves music, he can never see himself as being in a band or performing but instead, sees himself as a messenger of music a.k.a. VJ.
"I just want to perform the best way I can. And have 'Rock MYX' as my show. Haha!"
Though he might look too much of a goody boy, this chinito also has a wacky side. He openly shares that he doesn't wear socks 99% of the time and just seems to be smiling 24/7. It may be his small eyes or the way his face lights up, but Chino may be one of the most happy and cheerful people you have met. He may look very confident with the way he hosts, but this guy admits that he never thought he would win.
"I was a bit shocked at first but hey I'll take it. Haha. It was close call and didn't want to expect anything. But I really wanted this. I think I won because I'm new and fresh. They probably liked my performance throughout. Haha."
Always the jolly and positive one, Chino shares, "We taped a few times now as a VJ. But my most memorable is when we hosted 'MYX Slam Jam' in San Beda. It was awesome. Viewers can expect that I'll be happy and fun all the time. And be myself of course!"
People can be sure that it'll be a pleasure to watch and listen to Chino.-abs-cbnNEWS.com

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. hi vj Chino!
    ur so galing at being a vj sa myx, ur so cute dn..hehe ^___^
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.