One look at this gal and you'll know that she's someone really special. Meet Monica Yncierto, the girl who rules with her bangs and hosting skills. Surely she's a pro in the field as she is currently a radio jock. Having wanted to audition in MYX for the past three years, Monica is pretty lucky to have been chosen during her first audition. And why wouldn't she be? With her vast knowledge of the music industry, ranging from the artists to the songs itself, Monica has the right attitude and funk to rock it out on the VJ scene. "The job meant everything to me. It wasn't just something I did for the heck of it. It was a make or break for me."
What sets her apart from the other finalists, besides having her hair done before auditioning, is that she can be a lot of different things. Already internalizing as a MYX VJ, Monica shares, "Expect me to be difficult to categorize. I look like 'Rock MYX,' I'm happy like 'Pop MYX,' I'm lively and hopeful like 'Bandarito,' promising like 'Daily Top Ten,' fun like 'Club MYX' and a little bit of everything like 'Wer u @.' I'm a variety of different things like M.I.T."
Monica is definitely a chameleon on and off cam and very creative too. Having already started their tapings, she states, "We taped 'Pop MYX' today at the Libingan ng mga Bayani. It was memorable because I got to walk on the same ground where national artists and scientists were buried."
With her enthusiastic approach in life and spunky attitude, it is very much obvious that MYX and music are the perfect combination for Monica.
Monica has this advice to those who want to follow her footsteps: "Just go for it. Give it your all, heart, mind and soul. Be different and unique but at the same time, people can relate to you. Just be yourself and push yourself to exceed limits and expectations and never give up. Never." Spoken like a true MYX VJ.-abs-cbnNEWS.com
0 Comments
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.