iKUWADERNO is now CommentLuv Enabled

This feature will visit the site of the comment author while they type their comment and retrieve a selection of their last blog posts, tweets or digg submissions which they can choose one from to include at the bottom of their comment when they click submit.

It has been found to increase comments and the community spirit for the thousands of blogs that have installed it. With a simple install you will immediately start to find new and interesting blog posts, tweets and diggs from your own blog and community.

You can visit http://comluv.com to find out more about this feature.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Hello,hi as i sherish your nice blog, I would feel very honored if i could blog a big review on your amazing site on my own seminyak rental villa site http://luxury-seminyak-villas.blogspot.com/ would you say yes? Thanks, seminyak rental villas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, i need something like this. Very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing. Please keep this up to date.

    Looking For Villas in Jimbaran Bali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for that informative post. I really love to read articles that have good information and ideas to share to each reader. I hope to read more from you guys and continue that good work that is really inspiring to us. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the commentluv plugin and it shows us tons of useful abilities. This plugin has great benefits in developing a beautiful blog and its optimization. In my opinion, it should be a must-have tool for bloggers these days because of its benefits :)

    All the best,
    Nicky @

    ReplyDelete
  6. certainly like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand I will surely come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good article always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I feel that this blog is really one of those that qualifies for the blog-of-the-year award...BTW...I am studing developing a mobile site, so very interesting ! ... keep posting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there and thank you on your info ? I've definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did however expertise a few technical points the usage of this web site, since I skilled to reload the website lots of instances prior to I could get it to load correctly. I had been thinking about if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading cases instances will sometimes impact your placement in google and could injury your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm including this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this once more soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! That is the type of info that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great paintings! That is the type of information that should be shared across the web. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I desire to counsel you few interesting issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read more issues about it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.