- 2-channel audio receiver
- 100 watts per channel
- 5 audio inputs/2 audio outputs
- A and B speaker switching for front speakers
- 1/4-inch headphone jack output
Product Description
The STR-DH100 delivers clear, dynamic stereo sound for every day music fans and rooms where a complex home theater system is not needed. The STR-DH100 transforms any secondary living environment into a concert hall. In addition, the STR-DH100 features Sony's digital media port input that allows you to extend your music selection from an iPod, Walkman digital player, Bluetooth device or from a PC (accessories sold separately).
Sony STR-DH100 2-Channel Audio Receiver
6 Comments
Wow, I ordered this Sony Receiver on Thursday morning and received it on Friday Evening. Fastest turn around I ever had. Two channels is all I need so this receiver fits the bill perfectly. Thanks for the excellent service Amazon.
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
I have several Sony Product[s]...and Iam well pleased!!!!
ReplyDeleteIam also sure, wiil be satisfied with this Product ...No balooney.it's a Sony
Rating: 5 / 5
After researching several options, this Sony receiver came in at the best price point and best options for what we were looking for. Very easy to install and the number of radio stations that come in only using the provided FM antenna is amazing. Easy to use and excellent quality. The DMP will be a nice additional as well.
ReplyDeleteRating: 5 / 5
I have been using a similar model Sony stereo audio amplifier (an STR-DE310) in my living room for many years, with excellent performance and perfect reliability. I wanted a second similar unit for my bedroom. So far, so good. This amplifier functions well, but the FM tuner does not seem to pull in stations nearly as well as the older unit, despite the fact that they have identical dipole antennas and are only 15 feet apart at the same elevation. However, I live in an apartment with a lot of radio frequency noise from the neighbors. I have not tried switching the positions of the 2 tuners to see if the difference is in the tuners or their positions. I will get back to you (and maybe this Sony will earn its 5th star)....
ReplyDeleteRating: 4 / 5
I bought this stereo receiver to replace a malfunc-
ReplyDeleteting integrated amp and tuner. It is a good fit with
my Sony Dvd/Cd player and my Sony Mini Disc player.
Though I have to admit I seldom use the mini disc
player. Mp3's on CD or Dvd offer hours of good
listening while surfing the net. I'm very pleased.
The price was cheaper than I could get locally.
Rating: 5 / 5
my audio amplifiers are built on LM series integrated IC's and they sound great too',*
ReplyDeletePlease note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.