Targus BTS Groove TSB152US Backpack for Laptops with Screens upto 15.6-Inches


  • Designed to protect up to 15.6" widescreen laptops
  • Quick access pocket includes pen loops and accessory storage; large compartment in addition to the laptop section
  • Constructed of durable nylon material
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

Product Description
The Targus BTS Groove Backpack is designed to protect laptops with up to 15.6" screens. In addition to the laptop section, the Groove Backpack features a large compartment for books, binders and other supplies. The front storage area includes pen loops and several pockets to store accessory items. With two side water bottle pockets, padded shoulder straps and a convenient carry handle, the BTS Groove Backpack provides plenty of space to store all of your accessories for work or school.

Targus BTS Groove TSB152US Backpack for Laptops with Screens upto 15.6-Inches

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. This back bag is a good product. There are many pockets inside and it is not heavy as I thought. In addition, they are well organized. Moreover, this product is very cheap compared with other brand names.I recommend this product for person who needs a back bag for his/her daily use.
    Rating: 5 / 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a college student and I'm fairly rough on my bags. I've had this for about six months and the lining on the inner pocket has frayed and ripped. Also, one of the straps is starting to go.
    Rating: 2 / 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work on the road, so I'm in a new area almost every day. I bought this bag to replace my old computer bag so that I could have more space to carry my everyday things in one container. I'm incredibly pleased with what I've gotten out of the bag so far. I've been able to put everything from my old bag (including my computer, books, CD case, and a change of clothes) into my new one, and then some. It's made living on the road quite a bit easier, and I'm very happy with my purchase.
    Rating: 5 / 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checked several out online and in the stores. This was one of the most affordable and it does the job!
    Rating: 5 / 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good color and design blend. However, poor build quality for a laptop bag. A lot of loose thread around the zip areas and material strength is low.
    Rating: 2 / 5

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.