Big Mouth (BM) was featured in Hong Kong www.youtube.com Big Mouth (BM) was featured on Jimmy Kimmel live www.youtube.com Big Mouth (BM) was featured on Attack of the SHOW... www.youtube.com Big Mouth (BM) was featured in France. www.youtube.com credits to ABS-CBN Kapamilya... Kapamilya ako!!! Proud to be Pinoy...
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.
25 Comments
I love BM i want him to be in Grand Final...
ReplyDeleteGo Go Go BM....
shet ang astig! potek! grabe!!!
ReplyDelete@bjorkslilboy may 22
ReplyDeleteHindi napasok si BM
ReplyDeleteyan ang tunay na talento!!!orihinal!!!!!mabuhay ka bm!!!!
ReplyDelete#OMG
ReplyDeleteGay horse-power !
ReplyDeletehow can we find him?
ReplyDeletewe watched with friends, we got positive emotions)
ReplyDeletethanks.
he is amazing!!!!
but still we cant realize is it good or not
but cool!!
how many time ko na pinanood ito tawa parin kami ng tawa... kailan ba salang nya sa semi final????
ReplyDelete3:31
ReplyDeleteDANG HE IS *GOOD*!!!!!,
ReplyDeletei showed this 2 my best friends && they laugh soo hard! =D
@Booger0303 "holy dog, horse saint.. you make me laugh."
ReplyDeletethe literal translation of the part of the song before the horse sound. i'm serious. lol
aw sana makapasok si idol BM sa Finals...
ReplyDeleteAhahahahahahahahahaha natatawa ako !
ReplyDeleteAWESOMEXD
ReplyDeleteWhat's the translation to this song? Cause everytime at 1:50 when he starts shaking his head I imagine him saying "I hate you! Leave!! Neigh!!!" Lol.
ReplyDeleteWhen he was speaking he sounded like JuJuBee.
ReplyDeleteHis make-up made him look like a horse. But I wasn't expecting to hear a horse come out though. Wow.
ReplyDeletesorry, I'm not philippino... can someone tell what the jury said? I cannot understand what were they asking BM to do...
ReplyDeletewhen is BM performing again?
ReplyDeleteMy 2 year old baby likes this song so much that he wants me to play it again and again... :) Goog job BM.. Two thumbs up for you here in Iligan City.
ReplyDelete*act
ReplyDeleteImpress us BM to your next avt. Goodluck to semifinals. GO BM!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
ReplyDeletePlease note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.