Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi).
- 16GB flash drive with 1Ghz Apple A4 custom-designed system on a chip.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- Box Contents:iPad Dock Connector to USB Cable 10W USB Power Adapter Documentation
A magically and revolutionary product at an unbelievable price.
Rating: (out of 163 reviews)
List Price: $ 499.00
Price: $ 613.99
2 Comments
hello site admin.
ReplyDeleteReview by D. Bowman for Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)
ReplyDeleteRating:
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R27EQN1JOFPJRA
Hopefully my video shows you most of everything you needed to know.
If not, please feel free and ask. I will try to respond.
The iPad is an amazing entertainment tool. It will soon be much
more than that.
For those with iPhones and iTouch iPods, you will not be as dazzled
as those who have been deprived (I have a Blackberry, trust me, I know).
All will love this device, but the is always a price. I mean literally, a big price :-)
It is worthy of 5 Stars due to the vast things you can do. Video, music, pix.
But not like every phone or iPod. This is completely different.
This is nearly perfect.
Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.