Here is the track listing of “I’d Do Anything for
Love”:
1. I Can Wait Forever
2. Carrie
3. I ’d Do Anything For Love
4. Please Forgive Me
5. Mahal Pa Rin Kita
6. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
7. Nanaginip Ng Gising
8. Ika ’y Mahal Pa Rin
9. Total Eclipse Of The Heart
10. Alam Ko Di Ako Ok Lang
11. Sana Ngayong Pasko
12. Pasko Ay Pag-Ibig
13. I Can Wait Forever minus one
14. Carrie minus one
15. Ika’y Mahal Pa Rin minus one
1 Comments
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Pinoy Nurses, Jonathan Jacob. Jonathan Jacob said: “I’ll Do Anything for Love” – Jovit Baldivino’s album http://goo.gl/fb/ThIKU [...]
ReplyDeletePlease note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.