I. HOUSEHOLD
TOP 10:
COMPARATIVE:
(Morning):
I Witness Replay 0.7
Gising Pilipinas 0.3
Unang Hirit 4.3
Umagang Kay Ganda 3.6
Doraemon 10.9
Dora The Explorer 4.9
Jackie Chan Adventures 12.2
Spongebob Squarepants 6.7
Ghost Fighter 16.1
Hitman Reborn 3.7
Dragon Ball Z Kai 18.2
Naruto Shippuuden 3.4
Starbox 5.5
Banana Split Daily Servings 8.4
Family Feud 7.9
Kitchen Superstar 13.3
Showtime 9.1
(Afternoon):
Eat Bulaga 25.6
Happy Yipee Yehey 6
Alakdana 15.8
Nita Negrita 14.3
Summer Power 9.1
My Lover My Wife 14.9
Frijolito 7.5
Temptation of Wife 20
My Princess 10.3
(Evening):
Magic Palayok 19.7
Mula Sa Puso 12.3
24 Oras 23.9
TV Patrol 22
Captain Barbell 21
Mutya 21.6
Dwarfina 24.2
Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin 22.6
I Heart You Pare 22.7
Mara Clara 26.4
The Baker King 26.7
Imortal 17.9
Green Rose 13.1
Saksi 12
SNN 9.6
Reporter's Notebook 7
Bandila 5.2
Patrol ng Pilipino 5.1
Music Uplate Live 2.3
4 Comments
[...] See the original post here: AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011 | free web hosting – Yahoo! News Search Results [...]
ReplyDelete[...] Affiliate CompaniesCPA for AdvancedCPA for BeginnerCPA MarketingCPA NetworksCPA Useful TipsCPALeadFeaturedAndroidIphoneNintendoSEOSonyWebsitesWeightWatchersXbox Browse >Home / Websites / AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011April 21, 2011 by CPA Made Easy Filed under WebsitesLeave a Commentgoogle_ad_client = "pub-1007983735817262"; google_alternate_color = "FFFFFF"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; google_ad_format = "300x250_as"; google_ad_type = "image"; google_ad_channel ="5718126626"; google_color_border = "#FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "#6B6B6B"; google_color_bg = "#FFFFFF"; google_color_text = "#996600"; google_color_url = "#000000"; google_ui_features = "rc:6"; AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011 Join our community now! www.talkph.net I. HOUSEHOLD TOP 10: COMPARATIVE: (Morning): I Witness Replay 0.7 Gising Pilipinas 0.3 Unang Hirit 4.3 Umagang… [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]Read more on Ikuwaderno [...]
ReplyDelete[...] AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011 April 21, 2011 | Author admin AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011 Join our community now! www.talkph.net I. HOUSEHOLD TOP 10: COMPARATIVE: (Morning): I Witness Replay 0.7 Gising Pilipinas 0.3 Unang Hirit 4.3 Umagang… [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Read more on Ikuwaderno [...]
ReplyDelete[...] this article: AGB Mega Manila TV Rating April 19, 2011 | iKUWADERNO This entry was posted in Ratings and tagged agb, concert-tickets, get-free, gising, hosting, [...]
ReplyDeletePlease note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.