Arthur Lim Mendoza - Biggest Looser Pinoy Edition

Full Name: Arthur Lim Mendoza

Nickname: Art

Age: 36 yrs old

Location: Makati, but migrated to the US.  Here in the Philippines for 5 years now.

Job: Owns bars like Tabu, Excess, etc.

Why he became fat: "Since I am in the nightlife business, I often eat whatever is fast and easy. Often times I eat fast cause I' always on the go. I also lac sleep so I eat then sleep right away.

What is his motivation in the joining the show?: "I don't want to die because I'm obese. I don't want to die with something I could have prevented. I want to live out my last dream."

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.