Another Goodbye Song (Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2) by Maestro Ryan Cayabyab

Song title: Another Goodbye Song

Composed and arranged by: Maestro Ryan Cayabyab

Sang by: Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 Scholars

Lyrics :
Here's another goodbye song
I'm running out of words to say
How bad I feel
How sad and real
When someone says goodbye
And I am not prepared to cry
Here's another goodbye song
I feel the words are comin' now
And they reveal how bad I feel
Cause you're not comin' back to me
I hear your thoughts
I hear your every word they linger in my heart
I see your face I hear your voice
With both eyes closed I hear your breathe
I never thought this day would come
When you would say goodbye
Here's another goodbye song
Here's another goodbye song
I feel the words are comin' now
And they reveal how bad I feel
Cause you're not comin' back to me
Here's another goodbye song
I'm running out of words to say
How bad I feel How sad and real
When someone says goodbye
And I am not prepared to cry
Here's another goodbye song
Here's another goodbye song
I feel the words are comin' now
And they reveal how bad I feel
Cause you're not comin' back
Cause you're not comin' back
You're not comin' back...
I hear your thoughts
I hear your every word
They linger in my heart
I see your face I hear your voice
With both eyes closed I hear your breathe
I never thought this day would come
When you would say goodbye
Here's another goodbye song
Here's another goodbye song
I feel the words are comin' now
And they reveal how bad I feel
Cause you're not comin' back
Cause you're not comin' back to me
Here's another goodbye song

Go to www.iKUWADERNO.com for more.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. can somebody send me an email on how to cast my vote for Laarni Losala? Do i have to text or call? What is the no?


    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. please email at lulubarretto@gmail.com on how to send my votes for laarni losala

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicole angelou b. manarangSeptember 13, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    Favorite ko talaga kayo scholars! Galingan nyo pa lalo ha! Patuloy ko parin kayong susuportahin! Go bugoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maganda talaga pinoy dream academy seson 2 kaso unfair kung textvotes ;ang pagbasehan hindi na galing ang paguusapan kung di kung may pambili ka ng boto syempre uubusin ng angkan ni laarni pera manalo lang sya wala syang karapatan manalo nakadismaya lang dapat 50% judges pag laging ganyan ang policy ng abs cbn walang kwenta para sumali ka kahit gano ka kagaling dapat me pamboto k sayang nakasira dapat manalo ang magaling at karapat dapat nagkamali pa nga sya finale pa isoli m n laarni walang kang k
    umaapela buong lungsod ng marikina

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang gagaling pa naman nina teacher monet at maestro ryan cayabyab pero nawalan ng saysay kasi nanalo walang k di maganda policy ng ang winer tru text votes nabibili yan
    hoy laarni mahiya ka nga di ka karapat dapat dapat si liezl ang andyan o si Cris

    bye abs cbn ang gaganda ng palabas nyo pero pagkapanalo ni laarni pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. dapat c bugoy ang nanalo sa PDA, it's not fair, sana sa next season dapat mga judges ang mag decide para fair clang lahat, season 2 ang mas maganda pero hindi ko gusto c laarni

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.