Robi Domingo- MYX VJ Search 2008 Winner

Robi "Crush ng Bayan" Domingo is one of the PBB Teens runners-up and recently appeared in the hit show "My Girl." But this Atenean cutie proves to be more than just a pretty face. Juggling both his studies and the numerous projects being lined up for him, Robi is now even conquering the VJ world!
When he heard his name during the announcement at the Finals night, everyone saw how much he wanted to win. "I felt pressured that time because from now on I'll be carrying MYX's name. I told myself, 'Robi, you always have to be at your best.' But I really felt happy because I am part of the number 1 music channel in the Philippines."
But don't think he'll just charm his way into your hearts with his disarming smile and puppy dog eyes (though this usually happens), Robi will also captivate you with smart conversation and a no-nonsense outlook in life. Taking everything seriously, from his studies and work, this Rico Yan look-alike even researched some facts about artists and songs for their spiels. But don't think he's all work and no play. This guy knows how to have a good time while working and knows how to make fun of himself.
"I did some spiels with the group and by myself. Oh boy, it was so difficult at first. I kept on stuttering and buckling but as it went on, I got used to it. The other VJs tease me as the baby since I am the youngest. Oh well, that's life. Maybe that's the problem when you're the youngest...and the cutest!"
Though this may be true, Robi has shown maturity in his words as he shares that if it were possible, he wishes that all of the VJ finalists would have been chosen as MYX VJs. "The good thing about it is that it wasn't a goodbye to our friendship but the start of a strong relationship."
Though somehow sad that the competition is over, one can really feel Robi's excitement as he will be hosting the Myx Daily Top 10,' 'Pop MYX,' 'OPM MYX,' "Myxilog' and 'My MYX.' As a final word to viewers and fans alike, "They won't see Robi as an actor, they'll just see Robi, the natural, in action."-abs-cbnNEWS.com

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. antoinette castilloJune 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM

    hi vj RoBi i am vanessa from isabela alam mo vj robi sikat na sikat ka na dito sa isbela buong mundo in love na sayo bacause your so cute.......and sabihin mo kay vj monica..................... luv u all and more power to myx......... LUV U MYX


    MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT MIX..!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang galing ni robi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Your comment may or may not appear immediately. Please do not submit it twice! Certain words may trigger a spam filtering delay. Please refrain from profanity; inappropriate comments may be deleted by the author's sole discretion.